- Origin of Scotland The Brand.
- Food and drink labelling.
- Protection of the quality of food in Scotland.
- Security and confidence of our food supply chain.
- DEFRA and the differences between Scottish and English farming.
- UK government failing Scotland and our Protected Geographical Indicator’s for food and drink.
- EU says “prove its safe” to suppliers whereas USA tells consumers to “prove it’s not dangerous”.
- Animal welfare.
- Determination of the USA in getting trade deals on their terms for our food and drink.